This is a sample from Episode 004: I Write Bucket Lists Not Tragedies from our podcast, available to listen on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and many more.
Have you ever been walking through a Disney Park and passed by an attraction thinking, “hmmm, we’ve GOT to do that…but next time,” and you repeat that year after year after year? Guilty. We are SUPER guilty of that…and you might be too (looking at you, Annual Passholders). Well now that the Disney Parks have been closed since March 16th (Disneyland and Walt Disney World) due to COVID-19, the longest closure in its history, we’re feeling regrets for all of the rides, attractions, shows, restaurants, and experiences that we put on the back burner. We’ve realized that everything we thought was a constant can be taken away instantly. So Freddy and I each compiled our personal 5 Disney Bucket Lists items that we are going to knock off as soon as we can.
Rebecca’s Disney Bucket List:
5. Beirgarten Restaurant – Germany Pavilion in EPCOT’s World Showcase
3. Impressions de France – France Pavilion in EPCOT’s World Showcase
2. Primeval Whirl at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Freddy’s Disney Bucket List:
5. Get into Club 33 (GO BIG OR GO HOME!)
4. Rope Drop every WDW Park
3. Talk to International Cast Members in EPCOT’s World Showcase
2. Watch all of the live-entertainment shows (All countries in EPCOT’s World Showcase, Little Mermaid in Hollywood Studios, and Finding Nemo in Animal Kingdom)
1. Stay at EVERY Walt Disney World Resort
So that’s it! We definitely have to show EPCOT some love when the Walt Disney World Parks reopen in mid-July. We have some more honorable mentions that you can listen to in the episode!
027: Is Gideon's Bakehouse worth the hype? – Orlando Adventure Club
What’s on your Disney Bucket list? Share with us, we want to know!